In this fun conversation I chat with my beautiful Swedish Shakti sister, Mira Dakini, about what Shakti means to her and how she connects to her womb wisdom and her wild and free feminine essence. I started our conversation in a fit of giggles, so funny!!
Mira will be in Switzerland this weekend, 25-26 March 2017, joining me for the following offerings for women:
- Shakti Temple Yoga – Saturday 25th March, at Elaneha in Rolle, 09h-11h30.
- Sexy, Wild & Wise : Womb Wisdom 1-day retreat for women, with me and Tina Speth, Sunday 26th March, at Arts-Théra, Geneva, from 09h45 – 17h.
There are a few spaces left on Sunday. Sign up via this link.
In this 20-minute interview we chat about:
- Mira’s personal path through more masculine approaches to the body and spirituality to becoming more embodied in her feminine essence by creating Shakti Temple Yoga.
- Some of my journey coming from a Catholic convent schooling with a lot of shame around my female body and feminine sensuality, and the freedom that has come through opening up to a Tantric Shakti approach to trusting my body and how she wants to move.
- What Shakti and Womb Wisdom mean and how they feel to us.
- How they make a difference in our lives.
- The power of coming together in sisterhood, in sacred space with other women.
- Why you would want to join us this weekend.
- And we even get our Shakti activated just talking about it all online!!!!
Enjoy and please do share your questions and comments and what moves in you while listening.